Transfer notes to windows pc from android phone

I have evernote on an android phone and I want to sync it with Windows pc.  Only trouble is it won't sync because the email address on the phone is no longer valid.  The evernote on the Windows pc is the latest download and I know the email address is a valid one, and I know the password for it.  The evernote on the cell phone has an old email address which is not valid and the password that I thought was correct doesn't work.  

If I could get all of the notes off of the cell phone and put them on Windows pc, I could then reinstall the app on the cell phone and it should sync, I think.  

Our ISP decided to discontinue e mail accounts which is what screwed everything up.  

I really would appreciate any help that I can get.  Thanks.

• Level 5*

You realise that you can log out of the account on the phone,  and log in with the same details as used on the Windows machine to see the same notes?

If you can recover the user name and password for the android account you'll be able to export notes as files from that account into a new one.

• 1 year later...
  • Level 5*
14 hours ago, Werfkjl said:

Connect the USB cable and should be able to see the removable disk drive on your laptop. Then you can move your files. If you failed, then you can use Android Manager.

Wait.. what?  You realise that Evernote doesn't save notes as individual files,  and the database on a mobile doesn't use the same file format as Windows?  Using a USB connection won't achieve anything!!

Archived