Pen Tool Missing in Penultimate 6.0 Tools Menu

Jack Hart

Idea

I am a new User to Penultimate.  I just purchased a JOT Script and downloaded Penultimate 6.0 then followed the instructions to prep the Ipad for blutooth.  Next, I followed the basic instructions to start a Note and selected the Tools Menu so that I could select the Pen ICON and pair the stylus.  However, the Pen ICON is not in the Menu. Is there a different version of the software I may need to activate the Pen Tool? 

2 replies to this idea

I am a new User to Penultimate.  I just purchased a JOT Script and downloaded Penultimate 6.0 then followed the instructions to prep the Ipad for blutooth.  Next, I followed the basic instructions to start a Note and selected the Tools Menu so that I could select the Pen ICON and pair the stylus.  However, the Pen ICON is not in the Menu. Is there a different version of the software I may need to activate the Pen Tool? 

I have the same issue. Has anyone found a solution to this?

Thanks in advance.

• Evernote Employee

Which model of iPad are you using? The Jot Script uses Bluetooth LE to connect, which is not available on iPad 2. The stylus button should appear on all other iPads.

Archived