Evernote for iOS v7.6.3 Released

cifip

Idea

• Level 5

Hi all,

We released Evernote for iOS 7.6.3 just a short time ago.

This is primarily a bug fix release with a couple of new features:

• Sharing a note or notebook via Work Chat made easier:
    • The message text is pre-populated (aka "ghost text") when sharing or receiving a note or notebook via Work Chat to allow you to share / acknowledge without having to type anything. You can always type a personalized message however.
  • Work Chat details improvements
    • There are now separate sections for shared notes and notebooks within a message thread
    • Swipe left to reveal start a new 1:1 chat and Block / Unblock actions

Notable bug fixes:

• Work Chat sometimes showed user number instead of name or email address
  • Number of participants in a Work Chat thread are now displayed
  • Shared note or notebook deleted from chat before sending will no longer reappear in new chat
  • Easier to remove a note or notebook from a draft message in Work Chat

You can download the Evernote for iOS app from the App Store.

We hope you like the latest release and are eager to hear your feedback.

Cheers!

12 replies to this idea

Good to see improvements with the app.

Can I ask about other areas of the app that need work besides work chat such as:

- Tables (formatting, editing, and displaying data on small screens)

- SPELL CHECK!!!!!!!

- Text disappearing on the bottom of the screen when using a Bluetooth keyboard

Just a few items I have submitted as bug reports and have been told they are bugs.

Thank you

• Level 5

Good to see improvements with the app.

Can I ask about other areas of the app that need work besides work chat such as:

- Tables (formatting, editing, and displaying data on small screens)

- SPELL CHECK!!!!!!!

- Text disappearing on the bottom of the screen when using a Bluetooth keyboard

Just a few items I have submitted as bug reports and have been told they are bugs.

Thank you

Thanks. No current updates on those, but I'll keep you posted.

I can't get the app to open. It crashes on trying to enter the passcode to unlock screen. Tried swiping the app closed and rebooting. Did not work. So uninstalled and reinstalled. That worked for a couple hours then same problem. Now I have no access to any data. Cannot find way to submit ticket to Evernote in iOS which is all I have available.

iOS 8.1.2

EN 7.6.3

Premium accounts for years.

Since 7.6.3. my App is freezing daily. Sometimes on startup the new note button is inactive, or a new note opens but it is impossible to input text. And from there I can't navigate within the app. I can minimise it and then quit, but restarting the app doesn't help. Only way to start using the app is to restart my iPhone. I'm a Premium account business user, and have come to rely on your app. This is a disaster!

Specs:

iphone6

v 8.1.2 (12B440)

capacity 56 GB

available 44.5 GB

carrier vf nl 18.0

model MG4F2ZD/A

Since 7.6.3. my App is freezing daily. Sometimes on startup the new note button is inactive, or a new note opens but it is impossible to input text. And from there I can't navigate within the app. I can minimise it and then quit, but restarting the app doesn't help. Only way to start using the app is to restart my iPhone. I'm a Premium account business user, and have come to rely on your app. This is a disaster!

Specs:

iphone6

v 8.1.2 (12B440)

capacity 56 GB

available 44.5 GB

carrier vf nl 18.0

model MG4F2ZD/A

I have the same exact problem !!

and i'm a premium user as well

although i have different devices specs:

• iPhone5S

• iOS 8.1.2

please give us a permenant solution, i can't restart my iphone everytime just so the app works for 10 minutes and freezes again

• Level 5

Specs:

iphone6

v 8.1.2 (12B440)

capacity 56 GB

available 44.5 GB

carrier vf nl 18.0

model MG4F2ZD/A

I have the same exact problem !!

and i'm a premium user as well

although i have different devices specs:

• iPhone5S

• iOS 8.1.2

please give us a permenant solution, i can't restart my iphone everytime just so the app works for 10 minutes and freezes again

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having these issues.

We addressed a multitude of app crashes and freezes in the latest release (7.6.4). Please download the latest iOS version from the App Store.

We hope this addresses your issues, but if you are still having problems, please let us know in the 7.6.4 forum post: Evernote for iOS v7.6.4 Released.

Thanks!

Archived