delay in notebooks showing up in Admin Console

Hello everyone:

I am setting up project folders and trying to share them with me evernote business team and the new notebooks are not showing up in the admin console; result being that I can not share them.

I do have these in a stack on by PC version, but I am still expecting the notebooks to show up in the admin console for sharing with business team mates.

Now, the sync might just be slow, but it has been 3 or 4 hours.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

How long does a sync to the admin console normally take?

HELP???

• Level 5*

Your PC may be having problems syncing the information to Evernote's servers - is your network busy?  Try running a speed check on your connection.  Syncing new folders may take a little while,  but shouldn't take hours...

gazumped: Thanks for the feedback but I don't think that is the problem.  I moved a big folder from Godaddy file storage to Dropbox today with no problems and that was a huge amount a data (that sync completed in about an hour).  The evernote admin console is still not updating.  But, I made lots of notebook changes today during a brainstorming meeting with our team.  Lets see if it corrects itself by the morning.

• Level 5*

My IPad works fine with opening notes..... Mac with Maverick..... I get a blank ..... with note appearing after about 5 minutes.... sometimes.... most of the time.... no appearance....????

And you're posting a Mac problem in this Evernote Business thread because...?

Have a look at this item about recent updates https://evernote.com/contact/support/kb/#/article/105269246/  

Archived