Lost my notes and account

Chooky_181

I created notes under a specific log in. When i tried to log into the account from a different computer, i couldn't access it. I think i have now somehow created a duplicate account with the same username. Is that possible??? Can i access the original account/log in or have i lost all my work? PLEASE HELP

I created notes under a specific log in. When i tried to log into the account from a different computer, i couldn't access it. I think i have now somehow created a duplicate account with the same username. Is that possible??? Can i access the original account/log in or have i lost all my work? PLEASE HELP

You cannot create multiple accounts with the same email address. When you say you "couldn't access" the account, what is the exact message, when you try to log on? Did you sync the notes from the first computer? If you didn't, they will not be accessible from any other computer. Can you see the notes, when accessing from the first computer?

• Level 5*

I created notes under a specific log in. When i tried to log into the account from a different computer, i couldn't access it. I think i have now somehow created a duplicate account with the same username. Is that possible??? Can i access the original account/log in or have i lost all my work? PLEASE HELP

You may have to try the Password Reset page multiple times until you identify the email address associated with your Evernote account.

See EN KB Article on How to Reset Your Password

Archived