Issue with accessing notes on Mac

aeeveret

Idea

Hi.  I've been using Evernote pretty heavily for the past few days and haven't had any issues, but this evening when I opened up the application from my desktop (I have a MacBook Pro) my notes would no longer load.  I can see the notes in the left-hand pane when I open a notebook, but when I click on any specific one it won't load.  

In some instances a note will load, but it takes several minutes to pop up and it will not allow me to edit the note at all, and if I click away from it to a different note to try and open it the right-hand editing pane goes blank again.

I have the latest Evernote update.  Using the Evernote web browser has been fine, it allows me to add and edit notes no problem.  Also, the application will still sync with whatever additions of changes I make on the web browser or through my phone.

Any suggestions?

4 replies to this idea

I am having the exact same problem. Was fine earlier today, but after coming back from lunch now the notes won't display at all - the area where they normally appear is just a blank grey background.

App store version 6.0.3 (451151)

Archived