EN Crashing

For over a month now EN is crashing on my iPad Air and iPhone 6+. This is also happening on my wife's iPad and iPhone.

The app will close around 20 seconds after opening it.

We have the latest IOS and the latest EN. I have sent in a ticket, have had discussion via chat and various emails and still no fix to the problem. I really depend on Evernote on a daily basis. I have tried to narrow the problem down and have met with little success. Yes, I have deleted/reinstalled, I have done a reset, I have closed al apps and only opened EN.

The only thing that does work is if I use Airplane mode with the Wifi and Bluetooth off, then there is no problem. I have reported this to EN over two weeks ago. However, the problem then is I can't see many of my notes because they are in the cloud.

I am a power user and premium member and depend on EN daily. Currently I can only use it on my desktop which does not help when I am out of the house. From google searches and other posts I am not the only one having this problem. 

I am now using OneNote for my current notes that I create and in the process of moving everything over to OneNote, which is a really long and complicated procedure but I need something that I can rely on. 

I really hate to leave EN but feel that I have no choice. The worst part about EN has always been their poor support. The support system is terrible. 

Archived