OW OW! The blinding white update!

bdeclee

Idea

Dear Evernote,

I love you, I really do. I recommend you to everybody, and I mean everybody. I made a Prezi extolling your virtues.

But the blinding white interface in your new update kills me! My alabaster notebooks float on a pallid sea. I can hardly tell the foreground from the background. 

Please, please allow users to set some differentiation - even if it's just to change the background color. 

{thank you.}

Barbara

2 replies to this idea

Dear Evernote,

I love you, I really do. I recommend you to everybody, and I mean everybody. I made a Prezi extolling your virtues.

But the blinding white interface in your new update kills me! My alabaster notebooks float on a pallid sea. I can hardly tell the foreground from the background. 

Please, please allow users to set some differentiation - even if it's just to change the background color. 

{thank you.}

Barbara

Yes. Came here to say this. Why did you have to change what you had? It was quite awesome. The new interface... not so much.

Definitely allow users to customize the interface. I love the color and font choices on the iphone's evernote app. Bring that to the desktop!

What the hell are they doing? This was a big gripe the LAST time they updated. It lost all of the color queues but it still had some color. Now instead of fixing that, they made it worse! And while they were at it, they REMOVED THE DELETE button and replaced it with that stupid WORK CHAT to make me look at it and force me to customize the toolbar to bring back the freaking delete button and add the work chat. 

I don't know what's going on over there but they seem to be losing their minds and their purpose and over-reaching. I PAY for this service and I'm tired of things getting worse and I'm looking for an alternate solution now. I used to really push evernote on people but not anymore. 

Archived