Security question: Connection from a Mac

• Level 5*

I've been using EN Mac for years now, and I have not received anything recently from Evernote specifically about my account.

So, I would be suspicious.

If you don't mind, you might post the relevant part of the email here, removing any identifying info about you or your account.

Hi JMichael,

Thanks for your quick feedback. The email is from "team@email.evernote.com", the relevant part translated from french is "we have noticed that you have recently used an old Evernote version for Mac. Please update your version...". All links point to "evernote.com". It looks like a real email.

Anyway, I will check the last connection on my account is the info exists somewhere.

Thanks.

• Ex Employees

Hi JMichael,

Thanks for your quick feedback. The email is from "team@email.evernote.com", the relevant part translated from french is "we have noticed that you have recently used an old Evernote version for Mac. Please update your version...". All links point to "evernote.com". It looks like a real email.

Anyway, I will check the last connection on my account is the info exists somewhere.

Thanks.

This sounds like a Mac service update that we sent out a short time ago. 

Archived