Clip part of a web page and insert into old note

I wonder if there is another way to do this. I have a note already and use ScreenCaptor to copy a part of a web page, then I can paste it into the note. In the past I had to capture it with Evernote and it would put it into an new note. Then I would copy and paste it into old note then delete new note with only captured image. Pain in the butt.

So once again, is there a way to get a piece of a web page, copy it and paste it into a note that exists already? ScreenCaptor works great, but it would nice if I could just use Evernote to do this.

• Level 5*

EN Windows has a screen capture function, set the hot key through Tools - Options - Hot Keys.  If you hold the Ctrl key as your release the right mouse after highlighting puts the capture on the clipboard.  You can then paste it into your note.

• Level 5*

if you need to crop part of the web page,  try highlighting the area and right-click Add to Evernote / Clip Selection - gets you a new note,  which you can then merge with another if you wish.  I find it's easier just to use the same / a similar title to tie them together.

If highlighting doesn't work,  Windows has a built-in Snipping Tool that will outline a section of page and clip that as a JPG or PNG image.  Save the Snip to desktop to drag/ drop it into a note.

Archived