I Want To Be A Penultimate User

PublicWarning

Hi,

I am new to Penultimate, Evernote, and even the iOS system in general. I just got my first Apple product, the iPad mini 2 (Android ftw), at the beginning of December and bought it specifically for taking notes. I have read several great reviews of Penultimate to and it's earlier versions. However, I noticed it's recent release of the 6.0 and 6.0.1 version hasn't gotten too much love. I was very excited and really had my mind set on downloading this application but I don't want to download a super buggy app with high hopes and fingers crossed that I'll be the only one who isn't buggy, and then be letdown. Is there possible way that I could download the earlier version of Penultimate 5.3.1? I even was saving up to buy one of those fancy Jott script pro stylist. I'm really upset and was really excited to dive into this app but it just doesn't seem like it's worth it right now. Any help? I don't know if this is even possible but could someone send me the file of the old version? Or can I find that online?

Archived