Can you please put in some color like One Note

Jwajc

Idea

Why oh why is everyone so hell bent on removing color.... Can you not give people some choice as to whether your customers want the all grey, dull look or something with a little color? I just bought Evernote a few months ago and I wish now I had gone with OneNote....at least I would have been able to differentiate between pages and notebooks. Every time I open Evernote up I get mad all over again. I can't believe I upgraded to this.....so disappointed!

2 replies to this idea

Why oh why is everyone so hell bent on removing color.... Can you not give people some choice as to whether your customers want the all grey, dull look or something with a little color? I just bought Evernote a few months ago and I wish now I had gone with OneNote....at least I would have been able to differentiate between pages and notebooks. Every time I open Evernote up I get mad all over again. I can't believe I upgraded to this.....so disappointed!

You don't "buy" Evernote. It's free. You pay for the service. When your Evenote premium service expires, you can switch to Onenote, if color is the main determinate for you. (Personally, color or lack thereof is the least of my concerns). Actually, you can switch any time you like.

Archived