Can't log into my EN Account (2 factor Authentication Problem)

Hi

I have a problem accessing my Evernote account, i lost my phone number due to a problem transferring to a new phone operator, so i can't perform the two factory authentication. 

Im a premium user, i opened a ticket with EN last week and haven't heard nothing since, i received an automated reply but i haven't received any communication at all. 

How long does it take for support to answer a ticket usually?

Thanks for your help,

• Level 5*

Hi - it can take a few days when they're busy,  and after a few interesting recent releases I can imagine they're currently very busy.  If you don't get a human response within the next day or so,  post your ticket number here and we'll try to get an Admin to have a look..

• Ex Employees

Hi

I have a problem accessing my Evernote account, i lost my phone number due to a problem transferring to a new phone operator, so i can't perform the two factory authentication. 

Im a premium user, i opened a ticket with EN last week and haven't heard nothing since, i received an automated reply but i haven't received any communication at all. 

How long does it take for support to answer a ticket usually?

Thanks for your help,

If you post your ticket # I'd be happy to take a look. 

Sorry for the Delay guys, logging into the forum is a little tricky as sometimes it'll kick me out and require the two factor authentication, other times i can get straight in, 

Thanks for your help it's really appreciated,

My Ticket number is : 847240

​Thanks again

Archived