To-do check boxes are hard to see

pmcnamee

Idea

Running Evernote 6.0.3 on Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.1. To-do checkboxes have changed so they are harder to see after they're checked. Previously the check box would turn blue when you checked it. Now it stays white. I would like to be able to change this so I can see what's checked off more easily.

Thanks.

2 replies to this idea

+1.

I keep a master grocery shopping list, so I check the items I need before shopping, then check them off during.  With the checkboxes much harder to see now, it's not just a quick glance at my list for the needed items, which stood-out before when the box was blue.

I agree.  I would like to see the older functionality restored.  I create a list as part of my work flow each week, and now when I scan through it, it is very hard to see which boxes are checked and which are unchecked.  The additional blue color the box would turn when you checked it really aided in visibility.  I'm not sure how removing that feature led to an improvment of the overall product.  I am a long time evernote user, and now I feel like I might have to look for another list manager type program to aid my workflow.  Very frustrated with this particular issue.

Archived