Hit monthly allowance in one day?

I thought I was a premium member, but guess now. This morning, just using Evernote when I woke up, it says I hit my monthly allowance (60 MB) and have 30 days left in the cycle. I didn't do anything today. I didn't add anything, that I know of. What happened? How can I figure out what caused this? This was in Windows.

I just went online and it says I have 60 MB remaining. It looks like Premium subscription ended today or yesterday. And suddenly the Windows version says I've hit my limit? 

Something is very wrong. Please help. I need to be able to use Evernote as I have some urgent things going on.

I thought I was a premium member, but guess now. This morning, just using Evernote when I woke up, it says I hit my monthly allowance (60 MB) and have 30 days left in the cycle. I didn't do anything today. I didn't add anything, that I know of. What happened? How can I figure out what caused this? This was in Windows.

I just went online and it says I have 60 MB remaining. It looks like Premium subscription ended today or yesterday. And suddenly the Windows version says I've hit my limit?

Something is very wrong. Please help. I need to be able to use Evernote as I have some urgent things going on.

The web client is the source of all truths. So if it says you have 60 left, you have 60 left. The Windows client gets its figures from the web client, so,you need to sync it, to get an accurate figure on the Windows client. If no unsynced new or modified notes are on the Windows client, you should be able to sync it.

OTOH, if you've added or modified enough notes (that are unsync'd), then it will not sync unless/until you move enough of the unsynced changes to local (non-sync'd) notebooks so that you're not exceeding the limit.

It may be that when you were premium, you added/modified a lot of notes, but did not sync. Now, those changes cannot be synced, since you've reverted to free.

Thank you for your quick reply.

I synced plenty yesterday and I haven't added much in the last few days. I'm trying to sync the windows version over and over, and it says sync complete. But it still reads that I've used up by 60 MB. Android and web version say I've got 60 MB free Just took a pictures with Android EVernote and it added fine.

When I get home, I will uninstall EVernote for Windows and reinstall. That's the only thing I can think of.

I wrote that last post fast, as I was at my daughter's pool practice.

So it seems last night, my Premium subscription ended. While the Android version and web version showed I had 60 MB let for the next 30 days, the Windows version said I had used it all up, with 30 days remaining in my cycle. I synced it many times, but it didn't change, perhaps because there was nothing to sync as nothing had been changed. Further, it wouldn't let me add any notes into the Windows version for that reason. So instead, I added a note to the Android, a picture I took of my daughter at the pool. Then when I synced, it synced that photo into the Windows Evernote, and it correctly listed that I had 50+ MB left with 30 days.

Archived