The first pdf save is always blank using clipper.

Jarry

Every time I save pdfs from the internet using clipper, the first one is always blank. I have to save it twice. The second time is working. Every time!!!!!!! Then the following saves are all work good. Just the first one! Is this a bug? 

Hmm... haven't heard about this issue before. It works fine in my testing (on 10.10 Safari 8.0) but we'll do more testing for the next release.

One follow up:

- First time since Safari restart or machine restart?

- What Safari version do you run?

- OSX version?

- Web Clipper version?

Hmm... haven't heard about this issue before. It works fine in my testing (on 10.10 Safari 8.0) but we'll do more testing for the next release.

One follow up:

- OSX version?

- Web Clipper version?

1. First time since Safari restart;

2. Safari Version 8.0;

3. OS X Yosemite 10.10.1;

4. Clipper 6.2.4 (fc552eb/1.1.0.775).

This bug has bothered me for a long time even before I upgrade the Safari and Mac OS system from the last version and also before I upgrade the Evernote's last version.

One follow up:

- OSX version?

- Web Clipper version?

1. First time since Safari restart;

2. Safari Version 8.0;

3. OS X Yosemite 10.10.1;

4. Clipper 6.2.4 (fc552eb/1.1.0.775).

This bug has bothered me for a long time even before I upgrade the Safari and Mac OS system from the last version and also before I upgrade the Evernote's last version.

This problem only comes when I save pdfs from the "Blackboard" system of our college.

Thx for the added details. You are all up to date so that aint the problem. 

As a test can you see if the same issue occurs when clipping this site f.a.e

http://i.investopedia.com/inv/pdf/tutorials/stock_basics.pdf

It may also be a problem in the Mac client to display the PDF correctly. I've seen some odd behaviors lately with PDF rendering - one way to check that is to open Evernote Webclient and make a clip form Blackboard and see if the PDF renders correctly on www.evernote.com the first time you make the clip.

I'll investigate further on my side. 

Archived