Customer Support Non Existent? Syncing Issues - Perhaps a user could assist?

I submitted a ticket on Saturday. No response. Monday night opened a chat window. One hour and no help (but another ticket was opened). Tweeted @evernote last night. No response.

It's now Wednesday - yep, you got it, still no response.

Apparently, Evernote wants to be your repository for everything in your life, so long as you don't have any problems or need to contact customer service.

I've been a premium subscriber since 2010. I can't even begin to count how many people I have personally turned on to their services. To say I am disappointed would be a severe understatement.

I was experiencing syncing issues (seeing a red explanation point in the "Sync" button). I've since logged out and now logged back in to my Windows app and the explanation point is now gone. Is there anyway to find out if this corrected itself? I've got so many notes, it's hard to tell if I lost anything.

Perhaps NOW I will at least hear something.

SMH. 

• 2 weeks later...

Same here. Contacted evernote support november 30th (ticket #845272), still no reply. Pretty disappointing to be honest. Evernote on my iPhone 5s keeps freezing, takes forever to sync/download headers(actually never finishes most of the time), freezes when I am about to make a new note, only shows all the headers and no content when I press the notes (often followef by a freeze up) - I quit the app, re-open - sometimes that works, sometimes not. Super annoying. And this is supposed to be a quick and easy way to make notes. Been a user since 2010 as well iirc, so yeah, this is a disappointment. Works perfectly on iPad, macbook etc. iPhone problems been happening from mid nov or so. I got all my apps and ios up to date.

Same here. Contacted evernote support november 30th (ticket #845272), still no reply. Pretty disappointing to be honest. Evernote on my iPhone 5s keeps freezing, takes forever to sync/download headers(actually never finishes most of the time), freezes when I am about to make a new note, only shows all the headers and no content when I press the notes (often followef by a freeze up) - I quit the app, re-open - sometimes that works, sometimes not. Super annoying. And this is supposed to be a quick and easy way to make notes. Been a user since 2010 as well iirc, so yeah, this is a disappointment. Works perfectly on iPad, macbook etc. iPhone problems been happening from mid nov or so. I got all my apps and ios up to date.

I have a Problem with my Mac and Evernote. As soon as Evernote sync's Evernote shows I have used up my total. I have a one terbite hard drive. and I think it moves ever thing on my computer . Can it be set up to not to sinc. When it reaches the limit of data I can not use any thing not even add a single letter or number to Note . I have tried to reloading Evernote but then I have two runing as I canot delete the oldest one. I have a diferent e-mail address and password on each.   Vicsvw@yahoo.com and Odencat33. I do not want to upgrade untill this problem is fixed. Vic.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a similar experience. About two weeks ago I restructured my notes by getting rid of most of the notebooks and adding new tags to existing notes. Later I noticed that all my Evernote clients went out of sync. The Web client was out of sync with the Windows XP client (where all the changes took place). The Windows 8 clients were out of sync with both the Web client and the Windows XP client. When I say "out of sync" I mean that the total number of notes and tags was different in different clients, some notes were tagged differently in different clients, etc.

I contacted tech support December 15 (I have Premium subscription). During the next few days techsuport requested some logs to troubleshoot this. And then nothing... No suggestions, no action plan. I tried to escalate the issue several days later signifying that I am unable to use Evernote service that I am somewhat dependent upon. I was simply ignored. Two weeks after opening the case I finally managed to get everything in sync myself (by re-installing my desktop clients several times, recreating some notes and tags, and re-tagging some existing notes). I got no real assistance from Ervernote support team.

Priority support was the main reason I got my Premium subscription in 2010. I'm not renewing it this year. In my opinion, with Premium subscription Evernote is selling something they are not really providing. And they don't really seem to care.

Archived