Search Field Auto Populates (And I Don't Want It To)

MikeekiM

Idea

Hi All,

I have been living with this irritating behavior for a while now, and only now am addressing it in this forum to hope you all have a solution for me...

When I go to the "Search notes" field and type in "Ninja" and then the <space> bar, the field automatically is populated with "American Nin ja Asian Neen jah French Nen jaaahhh".

It is 100% replicatable,and I can't seem to find the cross reference table to delete this entry...  My son plays on a team with the word "ninja" in their team name, so I end up typing this word in the "Search notes" field often.

Can anyone help me understand how I can remedy this situation please?

Thanks!

5 replies to this idea

Hi All,

I have been living with this irritating behavior for a while now, and only now am addressing it in this forum to hope you all have a solution for me...

When I go to the "Search notes" field and type in "Ninja" and then the <space> bar, the field automatically is populated with "American Nin ja Asian Neen jah French Nen jaaahhh".

It is 100% replicatable,and I can't seem to find the cross reference table to delete this entry...  My son plays on a team with the word "ninja" in their team name, so I end up typing this word in the "Search notes" field often.

Can anyone help me understand how I can remedy this situation please?

Thanks!

Hi All...

Anyone know of any "auto fill" capabilities where I can turn this annoying "feature" off?

Thanks,

Mike

Archived