Unable to write notes

root94

Idea

I am unaware if this is a problem, but it's very annoying.

I have (just today) recently started using Evernote, so I am new to it and if I am honest, do not know much about it. However, when I started using it earlier today, all was fine, I was able to add notes and so on. But then, about an hour of non-use, I opened Evernote up again, to find that all I seemed to be able to do was when clicking on the new note function, a screen would open up that only allowed me to write a small tag.

Another issue is that if I were to click on any existing notes folder or attempt to access any notes, Evernote would not let me do so, and then would change the file name to untitled, and prevent any further access to it.

Please help, or tell me I'm being silly if this is normal

Thank you

3 replies to this idea

I am unaware if this is a problem, but it's very annoying.

I have (just today) recently started using Evernote, so I am new to it and if I am honest, do not know much about it. However, when I started using it earlier today, all was fine, I was able to add notes and so on. But then, about an hour of non-use, I opened Evernote up again, to find that all I seemed to be able to do was when clicking on the new note function, a screen would open up that only allowed me to write a small tag.

Another issue is that if I were to click on any existing notes folder or attempt to access any notes, Evernote would not let me do so, and then would change the file name to untitled, and prevent any further access to it.

Please help, or tell me I'm being silly if this is normal

Thank you

On what platform are you using it? 

What version of the software is it? 

I know about issues running Evernote 6.0 on Mac, just downloaded 6.02 to fix some issues ...

Archived