Neophyte needs to get started

I just read the getting started guide for android "devices".  Nothing, not a picture on there looked anything like what is on my tablet.  I feel so lost.  The icons were all wrong.  The second page, for example, claimed that on the right there was something related to androids, but it wasn't there.  None of the links worked, either.  I feel so lost.  People laud this thing, but I can't figure it out at all.  So far, I hate it.  Should I just throw in the towel, try to get rid of it...  or is there something out there that can explain to someone totally new to this how to use it?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

Hi.  I hope you managed to find your way through the initial learning curve.  If you were able to log in to the same account as your tablet, you would be able to search your notes and edit or view the content.  Most mobile apps are significantly different from tablet or PC versions because of the smaller screen size and limited input options;  but in general the add note / edit note options are broadly the same.

Archived