why cant i search like i used to be able to on my mac

evernotemonkey

Idea

hi guys i been using evernote for an while now and have to say i really do love it up after updating to the newest version i cant seem to search for my notes like i used to be able to

i normal searched for tiles eg somting like resller hosting this where i store all my notes on my resller hosting yet when i press cmd and f no i dose not work at all and want pick up my notes i dont even see an search box on the top right like i used to am i missing somting ?

3 replies to this idea

1) Missing Search Box: Is your Evernote window shrunk to be very small? If you shrink the Evernote window down it will eventually be forced to hide certain elements like Search because there is not enough space. Try expanding your window slightly. 

2) CMD-f Does Not Work: Two possibilities. First, because you are unable to see the search box, when you press the shortcut to enter search, you cannot see it. Second, the hotkey to do a global search (rather than searching within a specific note) is cmd-opt-f. 

Does expanding your evernote window resolve the issue?

1) Missing Search Box: Is your Evernote window shrunk to be very small? If you shrink the Evernote window down it will eventually be forced to hide certain elements like Search because there is not enough space. Try expanding your window slightly. 

2) CMD-f Does Not Work: Two possibilities. First, because you are unable to see the search box, when you press the shortcut to enter search, you cannot see it. Second, the hotkey to do a global search (rather than searching within a specific note) is cmd-opt-f. 

Does expanding your evernote window resolve the issue?

ok this worked after i went to an diffent mac and found the search was on that mac an imac i was using an mac mini guss the screen is an bit smaller i just drag the box from the left to the right and i can know see the search box again

all happy again

Archived