Default Sort Order on Mac

OS X 10.9.5

Evernote 6.0.1

I downloaded Evernote directly from the website after note corruption issue.

Now, I am trying to set the default sort order for notes to the Created Date instead of the Updated Date but I do not see a way to do this. There was a previous discussion but it does not seem applicable to this version.

Does anyone have a suggestion on this? It is frustrating to have to keep changing the sort order every time I do a search or change notebooks.

Thank you!

Thanks for the solution on this.  For English-speaking users, you need to Uncheck the statement "Sort Search Results by Relevance" in this drop down menu.  After that, Evernote will remember the default sort order you like, rather than constantly changing to Relevance after every search.

• 1 month later...
  • Level 5

Is anyone else having the problem that it does NOT remember this sort by date preference? Mine keeps reverting back to "relevance" which is utterly useless for me. I always want my most recent notes on top. 

EN Mac 6.0.6

• 4 weeks later...
  • Level 5

Bumping this - do I have to open a ticket on this or am I the only one noticing this problem? Every time I use a saved search, the sort order gets reset to "Relevance". It then gets stuck like that even after the search is cleared.  

• 10 months later...

Archived