space between words does sometimes not emerge when typing in table

Zonderha

When using the evernote desktop client (windows 7) sometimes when editing a table a space does NOT emerge when the space bar is pressed. Forexamplerenderingmysentencessomethinglikethiswhichisratherannoying.

In the table attached (below) (crop of screenshot) for example when I would start writing a word longer then 'relatively' in cell D3 (I added letters and numbers for essay reference) this problem would occur.

post-237997-0-88285000-1417016377_thumb.

The condition under which this problem occus thus seems to be a word is written into a cell which is wider then the column that the cell is a part of. When this happens the space bar is 'ignored' as it where and I need to go back with left cursor to add the required spaces to my text.

I am currently using evernote version 5.7.5753, but the problem also occurred in previous versions.

Please let me know if this is unclear and/or if you require any additional information.

• Level 5*

Has any support staff already seen this post. I am not sure this is the way to submit a bug report. If not, than I am also happy to hear where I should.

Please let me know if any additional information is required!

Evernote staff do read every post. They do not reply to every post. You can certainly submit a bug report via support request (link to that is in my signature, also see https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/51807-best-practices-submitting-a-support-ticket/). Free users may not get a reply from a human; premium users should, but it may take several days (particularly as today's a holiday in the US, and the weekend's coming up).

Archived