Evernote 6.0 Does Not Display PDF's or JPEG's Inline

I upgraded to Evernote 6 via the app store.  I noticed this morning that all of my notes that have pdf's, gif's or jpeg's attached do not show inline.  They show up as a partial white box with the same icon as shows up when you choose to view them as attachements.  I have downloaded samples and the pdf's all open with preview fine.

As a  note, this is not happening with any notes I have added since upgrading to 6.0, everything functions correctly.

After reading the forums just now, I have downloaded EN directly from the EN page and installed it right over the other version but it has not solved the problem.

I am now running EN 6.1 and OSX 10.10.1

Is there any fix for this?  Is there any way for me downgrade to the previous version?

Thanks for any help.

• Level 5*

When changing versions, other than a normal update, it is usually best to do a complete uninstall before you install the other version.  In the past, the AppStore and Direct D/L versions stored the Evernote data in different locations.

You can determine the location of the current installation by going to Evernote > About Evernote, then hold down OPTION key to reveal the DB location.

• 2 years later...

Archived