deleted notes but cannot access history

chunkie

Idea

Hi,

I just accidentally cut the contents of a note in one of my notebooks, and while my mac processes the data, I accidentally copied a new one from another page. Now the notes on the previous note I cut was gone and I don't know how to retrieve it. I checked out the site and it seems that the note history is only available for premium users. I'd wish there was a feature similar to google drive that we can go back to the notes history or at least undo a thing we did on the note.

Is there still hope on retrieving the data I lost?

Thanks

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*

We always recommend local backups of your database for occasions such as this.  If you have the note on another unsynced device you could disable its internet connection,  open the note and copy the contents elsewhere;  likewise for the Web version of Evernote - check Evernote.com to see whether your changes have been synced there yet.  Have a look in your Trash Notebook to see if there's anything in there.  After that,  you're back to subscribing for a month at least,  while you check out the history of that note...

Archived