Change "reply-to" address when emailing note

jamesctaylor

Idea

When I email a note from Evernote on my Mac, the "from" address is "no-reply@evernote.com" - which is fine - but the "reply to" address is one of the multiple email address I use. I would like to be able to select which address this is when sending a note. Currently every time I send a note that is work related I am revealing my 'home' email address - I would rather the reply-to was my business email address.

Am I missing something? Thanks!

3 replies to this idea

The 'from reply-to' email address is the email address registered to your account.  If you change that to your business email - check the details here..  https://evernote.com/contact/support/kb/#!/article/24935568

Thanks - good to know. I guess that's a good solution for the long-term, but no good if, like me, I want to change which address I share from on a frequent basis. 

I agree with JamesCTaylor. I have at least 3-4 addresses I'd like to get replies to, depending on the receiver. If using other than the verified email is a problem, how about a feature to add additional emails. These could then be verified via email response and added to the account. When sending a note via email, there could be a dropdown address picker as the "reply to" address for that email.

Thanks.

Archived