Moleskine and Scanning

I use a livescribe 3 pen and sync the snippets, but I don't have the search functionality.  Is there a way to scan moleskine notes without taking a picture of each page?  Or is there a holder for an iPhone 6 plus that will serve to scan notebook pages?  Thanks so much.

That you for replying.  I am not using a livescribe pen on moleskine.  I would like to use a moleskine notebook and get the pages into Evernote.  Thus I am asking about options for scanning or taking pictures.  It would be too tedious to take pictures with iPhone not on a stand/holder.  Any ideas?

• Level 5*

Moleskine notebooks are purely handwritten - getting the content into Evernote depends solely on taking a picture of the completed page(s).  In my opinion it's a better way to get content into Evernote because even after the pictures are taken you still have the original notes - just in case something goes wrong.  Taking a snap is a manual photograph;  stands / special lighting is not an issue.  A quick snap and the handwriting recognition built into Evernote goes into operation.  It's easy to try out with a mobile phone and any handwritten notes on plain(ish) paper stock - test it out to see whether it's something you could use...

Archived