NEED ASSISTANCE - BUG VERSION 5.7.1

on 11/13/2014 i updated to version 5.7.1 evernote windows.  i submitted a support ticket & included activity logs.  I have received no response from anyone on these trouble tickets and don't know how to find them on the web.

Ticket# 817443 - PROBLEMS AFTER UPDATE 5.7.1.5586 (273586) PUBLIC

I HAVE 4 PREMIUM ACCOUNTS. I UPDATED TO VERSION 5.7.1.5586 (273586) PUBLIC EARLIER THIS WEEK.

IN EVERNOTE WINDOWS, ALL OF MY NOTEBOOKS HAVE BEEN DUPLICATED AND SEPARATED. AND I CANNOT GET THEM BACK INTO NOTEBOOK STACKS. I LOGGED INTO EVERNOTE WEB AND ALL MY NOTES ARE FINE, BUT I DO ALL MY WORK IN EVENOTE WINDOWS.

PLEASE HELP ME.

Please help me.  I have 4 premium accounts.

I was told as a premium user, my support ticket would get responded to.  I upgraded to version 5.7.1 as discussed below and have not gotten any response from support.  I upgraded evernote for windows.  Since the upgrade, all of my sub-notebooks have been separated into duplicate and separate notebooks.  I went from having 630 notes to 2300 notes immediately after update.

I cannot get the note alphabetized either.  They are all scrambled in some unknown order.  It makes evernote unusable for me as I have to go through duplicate notebooks to find the sub-notebook that I need.  

Search doesn’t work.  

If I try to move a note to a different stack, I get a run-time error and evernote crashes.  

I’ve sent a second bug report.  Ticket# 828807 - UPDATE CAUSED UNWANTED CHANGES.  I need someone to help me with this please, as these premium accounts are for work.

yes, you are correct. i tried that along with uninstall/reinstall/uninstall to no avail...

hours and hours wasted yesterday trying to fix issue, export notes to rebuild new notebooks hoping the new notebooks would not be affected.  nothing worked.  i love love love evernote, but if support can't get back to my trouble ticket (i have 4 premium accts) i am going to have to give in and use google drive.  : - (

• Level 5*

It can take some days to get a response from a human via the support request route (5, in my case, a couple of months ago). How long ago did you report your problem? You may get better results by using premium chat. Meantime, I'll flag this topic.

11/13/2014.  IT'S 11/21/2014.  I AM TRYING TO BE PATIENT.  :-)

WHEN I UPDATED TO 5.7.2.5753 I NOW HAVE AN ADDITIONAL PROBLEM.  I'M LOSING NOTES. THEY ARE JUST DISAPPEARING FROM THE NOTEBOOKS.  I'VE LOST 3 THIS MORNING. GONE, NOT IN ANOTHER NOTEBOOK, NOT IN TRASH...

Eeeeak I am so sorry for these people's problems

I have taken my cue from some of my favorite Mega users and I Have Stopped Downloading New Public Releases

I am on windows 7 (which Evernote has had major problems such as synching and  locking up)  I rolled back to  5.2.0

I found Evernote for Windows [edit] 5.2.0.2946 here:   https://www.evernote...11aff00bd04d617

my start up load time dropped to just a little over 2 minutes.  Individual notes load screaming fast too.

My deepist sympathy to BasieBand and evernoteluvr, but Public Releases are now the new Betas and the Beta's are nothing more than early Alphas

JohnDM - If i could grab you and give you a huge kiss, i totally would!!!!!   :wub:

that totally worked  -  thank you - thank you - thank you!!!

5 minutes, problem solved - so love it!!!  :wub:

very disappointed in lack of support seeing as i have multiple premium accounts...  :(

Archived