Evernote premium "working offline"

Been a long time user of evernote and I was considering upgrading to Premium but I was a little confused by the feature of "working offline". With the free version I can already use my tablet in a meeting, make notes, add audio or pictures...whatever and when I next have a wifi connection I can sync everything I've done. I can also edit existing notes and upload the changes later.

So I guess the question is, what does the "working offline" feature of Premium add to the functionality? As far as I can see, the free version already has the ability to work offline. Did I miss something?

Been a long time user of evernote and I was considering upgrading to Premium but I was a little confused by the feature of "working offline". With the free version I can already use my tablet in a meeting, make notes, add audio or pictures...whatever and when I next have a wifi connection I can sync everything I've done. I can also edit existing notes and upload the changes later.

So I guess the question is, what does the "working offline" feature of Premium add to the functionality? As far as I can see, the free version already has the ability to work offline. Did I miss something?

https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/12565-offline-notes-on-ipad/

Archived