Will there be monthly calendar for reference

I'm one of those people who prefers an analog watch and at least a monthly calendar. It's much easier for me to schedule appointments and events if I can see a calendar and see how many days or weeks are involved. Will Evernote be adding this type of calendar? Not even necessarily one that allows the user to click on a date to schedule an even. Just a calendar that one could use as reference. I use Evernote for personal and work. I work in the office of my husband's machine shop. We have a son with Asperger's who is applying for college and our daughter is a senior in high school. Evernote is a lifesaver! I can't believe how much I rely on it. But I end up using the calendar that came installed on my phone for reference. 

• Level 5*

It seems unlikely that Evernote will ever get around to including a calendar as part of the main app.  They aren't normally talkative about features in development anyway.

However.  Sunrise Calendar is a browser add-in and iOS/ Android app that links to one or more Google calendar(s) and also displays Evernote reminders.

https://calendar.sunrise.am/

Archived