How to Change Heading

Hi...

Android 4.4.4. HTC One m8....but I think I have it figured out I hard pressed on the title and then it and I was able to select and change it.. thanks for the quick response but please still tell me what your answer would be I am finding Evernote not to be a very easy app to understand all

Hi...

Android 4.4.4. HTC One m8....but I think I have it figured out I hard pressed on the title and then it and I was able to select and change it.. thanks for the quick response but please still tell me what your answer would be I am finding Evernote not to be a very easy app to understand all

Don't press too hard for too long  :P

I think you've found the right place @athomemom56...

The forums are a good source of enlightenment. Together with just tinkering and finding your way around Evernote (as you already found by solving your own problem), I would recommend the Evernote Knowledge base and a few Google searches. That's a good starting point. When you're stumped (and have exhausted the obvious avenues), the forums are a good place to turn to.

Personally... what helped me was just hitting all the buttons and seeing what they did. It's pretty much intuitive for the most part. 

Archived