How do I get the new Context functionality to work?

I'm a premium user and got an email today from Evernote that Context is now ready to go. I downloaded and installed the new app and tried to test Context functionality by adding a new note and typing in it, adding text that was closely related both to content that would be covered by the WSJ, as well as matching up with other content in my database. But nothing is happening, just looks like it always does. I checked preferences and Context is fully enabled.

How is Context triggered, and when?

I second that...

I've done some testing myself to the same effect... it seems like a hit-and miss thing for now. Not sure if it takes time to sort of "settle in" for want of a better description. It'd be great to get some clarification on the how and when

I'm also seeing that this version is REALLY unstable. It's now repeatedly crashing on me, first version of Evernote I've had that happen, to the point I've just closed it on my desktop (mac). Will reboot at some point in the next week and I'll launch it again then. I usually access evernote on my iPhone anyway. I have a feeling this new version is not close to ready for prime time, in several respects.

Archived