✔ Evernote Premium with O2 Priority

Greetings all!

I've just seen and accepted the Evernote premium offer from O2 Priority, but I can't get this applied to my evernote account.  I accepted the offer, downloaded the program, but my account is not premium.  I've tried this with an existing account, as well as setting up a new account, but in both cases my account was not premium.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for any help,

K.

• Level 5*

1). Visit our microsite at evernote.o2.co.uk

2). If you’re connecting using 3G or 4G you’ll be routed seamlessly through to create an evernote account
or log in to and existing account

3). If through wifi or through another device you’ll enter your mobile number then receive a code once you
enter the code the same seamless process will happen!

...from http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/Evernote-App-Discussion-and-Feedback-Thread/td-p/554554

• 8 months later...

Sorry. Tried that already. Lost the will to carry on with this. It really shouldn't be this difficult and time consuming to redeem the offer. Seems that others are also having trouble so its reassuring in a way that it's not only me. Poor experience o2. Should be better. Evernote - is it really worth the bad PR?

• 1 month later...
  • Level 5*

Hi, I have basic Evernote account and I want to upgrade to Premium with O2. I still don't know how to do that. I have emailed Evernote for help but they just ignored me (twice). What do I do?

Have you checked out all the links in this thread so far?  The Evernote premium offer is made by O2,  so you'd need to check with them to see if your purchase of  network connection entitles you to share in their offer...

Archived