Turning pages.

Mona West

Mona, with the new upgrade you don't turn the pages, you scroll up and down through them using a two-finger swipe on your device. I agree with you that this new upgrade is horrible in being able to see your notes. One of my notebooks has about 75 pages in it. Before I could see about 25 pages at a time on my screen and just tap the one I wanted. Am I now expected to finger swipe up and down through 75 pages to find what I'm looking for?! (Please, nobody suggest using the find feature. Unless you have perfect handwriting, it really doesn't work).

Mona, with the new upgrade you don't turn the pages, you scroll up and down through them using a two-finger swipe on your device. I agree with you that this new upgrade is horrible in being able to see your notes. One of my notebooks has about 75 pages in it. Before I could see about 25 pages at a time on my screen and just tap the one I wanted. Am I now expected to finger swipe up and down through 75 pages to find what I'm looking for?! (Please, nobody suggest using the find feature. Unless you have perfect handwriting, it really doesn't work).

I have 4 notebooks that I use on a daily basis with 180+ pages in each of them. Trying to maneuver them is a pain! It is so inefficient.

Archived