Evernote on Desktop stuck on 0 Days

I have run a free Evernote account since 2009 as i keep it just as a recipe folder.  For the first time ever I used the full 60MB before the end of a 30 day cycle and it dutifully counted down the 4 days left till 0 ...where it has been stuck for 2 days now with the MB counter completely highlighted in red (as full).

Can someone please enlighten me as to why it hasn't reset to 30 days left in cycle with 0MB used. post-234604-0-21982500-1415973719_thumb.

Thank you

• Level 5*

Is this on the native Windows desktop client?

Just to double-check, you should try to log in to the web client, and check your status there and see whether they agree or not.

You might also want to try shutting down the Windows client via File / Exit, and restarting it and checking again.

Failing the above, you should open a support request; as this is an account access question, you should expect support for that, see https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/51807-best-practices-submitting-a-support-ticket/

Thank you for replying.

I meant to include all that data in the original post.  So, yes all seems to be running properly on the web client.  The account details there say that there are 25 days in cycle and 0MB used.

On the desktop client I updated Evernote and restarted it but it still tells me 0 days and 60MB used.  Any ideas as I really like the desktop client and don't want to stop using it.

I will use your support link to follow this up, anyway.

Many thanks

Archived