[Request] Add new note button and context menu

Alex Braga

Idea

I've come from Quick Note [from Diigo] and one of its best features is the "new note" on context menu, which opens a pop-up window in the same tab for annotations. The good point is that the user don't need to open the app on a new tab just to create a new note [ie.:sometimes you're watching a webinar and taking notes at same time, so it's somewhat counterproductive if you're not able to see whats going on in the video].

It seems this feature was available in previous versions of Web Clipper, but I guess it was removed [not sure about it]. I know that Web Clipper already give us some useful features to quick add things on the web to new notes, but the ability to write a new note on a pop-up window without the need to navigate through Evernote website would be great. Please, think about it.

2 replies to this idea

I've come from Quick Note [from Diigo] and one of its best features is the "new note" on context menu, which opens a pop-up window in the same tab for annotations. The good point is that the user don't need to open the app on a new tab just to create a new note [ie.:sometimes you're watching a webinar and taking notes at same time, so it's somewhat counterproductive if you're not able to see whats going on in the video].

It seems this feature was available in previous versions of Web Clipper, but I guess it was removed [not sure about it]. I know that Web Clipper already give us some useful features to quick add things on the web to new notes, but the ability to write a new note on a pop-up window without the need to navigate through Evernote website would be great. Please, think about it.

I was going to request this feature but found an old topic that already had the request. I wish there were a way to use the web clipper to quickly enter a text note without capturing any of the page details.

It would be great to add option in settings page to disable both clearly & clipper extension context menu item.

I don't use right click to clip or clearly a page I just want to save image or file.

Also would be great to have feedback option, I have spend minutes to get to your support page

Archived