Notebook feature - sort between business and personal?

Evernote news announced a feature allowing a user to sort a long list of notebooks between personal and business. Can anyone tell me how this works? I'm using the most current versions on iPad and Windows and cannot see this feature.

On a related note, has any premium user ever received a response to a support ticket? We are supposed to receive priority support. My tickets sit without response.

• Level 5*

I think Evernote is talking about Business accounts, where you can have both Business and Personal notebooks.  Does not apply to Premium accounts.

For better support response, you might try Evernote Chat Support., available 9am-4pm US PST. (Chat option appears AFTER you click “Continue” on initial “Evernote Support” page.)

• Level 5*

Evernote news announced a feature allowing a user to sort a long list of notebooks between personal and business. Can anyone tell me how this works? I'm using the most current versions on iPad and Windows and cannot see this feature.

It would be helpful if you posted the link to the news story that you're referencing.

On a related note, has any premium user ever received a response to a support ticket? We are supposed to receive priority support. My tickets sit without response.

Yes, both as a premium user (my primary account), and as a free user (my work account). The first one took about 5 days before I got a response from a real human being, the second one somewhat longer. Neither was all that pressing, so no big deal, in my case. I'm assuming that you got the automated response, with a ticket number, correct? How long has it been?

Archived