New version of Evernote/Skitch can't convert Skitch notes to PDF anymore

Helenecar

Hi, 

I've been using Evernote Premium for work for a year now. As an anthropologist, I need to scan and annotate fieldwork notes in Skitch. Then, sometimes I have to add comments on the Skitch note saved on Evernote.

To do this, as it is not possible to write directly on the Skitch note once saved on Evernote, I used to convert my Skitch note on PDF on Evernote. But this option is no longer possible on the new version

I know I could "annotate the note" on evernote, which creates a .png note on evernote, but then I'm loosing all the data that's included in the title, which means wasting a lot of time for me. 

Could somebody help me solve this problem ?

Thanks in advance. 

Best regards,

Hélène

Explanation 3.png.pdf

Hi, 

I've been using Evernote Premium for work for a year now. As an anthropologist, I need to scan and annotate fieldwork notes in Skitch. Then, sometimes I have to add comments on the Skitch note saved on Evernote.

To do this, as it is not possible to write directly on the Skitch note once saved on Evernote, I used to convert my Skitch note on PDF on Evernote. But this option is no longer possible on the new version

I know I could "annotate the note" on evernote, which creates a .png note on evernote, but then I'm loosing all the data that's included in the title, which means wasting a lot of time for me. 

Could somebody help me solve this problem ?

Thanks in advance. 

Best regards,

Hélène

I have version 5.7.2 of Evernote installed and version 2.7.6 of Skitch installed. 

I dragged a PDF that I made into Skitch and marked it up. Skitch kept it as a PDF. Then I synced it to Evernote. The file showed up as a PDF in Evernote. I annotated the original PDF in Evernote (I added some more arrows), then saved it. Evernote kept it as a PDF. Its not converting anything into any other formats. What am I doing wrong?

Archived