deleting or moving a photo from one file to another

I inadvertently placed a work photo in the wrong "folder" in my notebook- I need to get it out and transfer it to the correct one. I am afraid hitting trash will delete the entire contents of that folder rather than just the incorrect entry. Is it possible to do this without losing the other entries?

thanks

You could try going into the note where the photo is. Then, use the Screen Capture tool, and just capture the photo. The screen capture will be created as another note, which you could combine with the "correct" folder, or you could try and "cut and paste" from this new note. =S

• Level 5*

I inadvertently placed a work photo in the wrong "folder" in my notebook- I need to get it out and transfer it to the correct one. I am afraid hitting trash will delete the entire contents of that folder rather than just the incorrect entry. Is it possible to do this without losing the other entries?

thanks

I have seen this issue posted previously.  Looks like a bug to me.

As a work-around, try COPY and paste to the new Note, then go back and delete the image in the original Note.

I'm assuming that when you say "folder", you mean an Evernote Note, in a Notebook.

You might want to Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug, crash, or data lost", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.

Archived