Logging out of Windows client

shekala

When i try to sign out of my account on the windows client, I end up on a screen that says "waiting for sync to complete". This screen will continue to display unless I click "exit now" and thereby stop the sync. Any suggestions or is it simply a bug?

Thanks

When i try to sign out of my account on the windows client, I end up on a screen that says "waiting for sync to complete". This screen will continue to display unless I click "exit now" and thereby stop the sync. Any suggestions or is it simply a bug?

Thanks

Yes, a bug that has existed for at least a year, IME. I usually just do a manual sync, then select exit w/o syncing. If you are unsure, simply sort all notes by the sync status and go to the top (or bottom, depending on if it's sorted ascending or descending) and confirm no notes are unsync'd.

Thanks for the feedback. Surprised to see such a major bug still alive after more than a year. I thought Evernote announced a number of months ago a renewed determination to eliminate these kind of problems. 

Thanks for the feedback. Surprised to see such a major bug still alive after more than a year. I thought Evernote announced a number of months ago a renewed determination to eliminate these kind of problems.

Yeah, well, it seems they have changed their priorities since last January.

Archived