Marketing Emails appearing in Evernote

Everytime I log into Evernote, there are emails sitting in my "inbox" notebook from an online retailer that I purchased some furniture from a while ago. I have tried unsubscribing on the retailer's website, but the emails continue to show up in my Evernote, requiring me to delete them each time I use Evernote for something else.

How can i get these to stop feeding into my Evernote directly? I am not forwarding them from my gmail to my evernote, they just show up. Im not even sure I ever (intentionally, at least) set them up to go to Evernote...I think this was just some kind of automated feature that I don't know how to turn off.

It is only occurring from one retailer, not all marketing emails that I receive.

Thanks for any help!

• Level 5

Everytime I log into Evernote, there are emails sitting in my "inbox" notebook from an online retailer that I purchased some furniture from a while ago. I have tried unsubscribing on the retailer's website, but the emails continue to show up in my Evernote, requiring me to delete them each time I use Evernote for something else.

How can i get these to stop feeding into my Evernote directly? I am not forwarding them from my gmail to my evernote, they just show up. Im not even sure I ever (intentionally, at least) set them up to go to Evernote...I think this was just some kind of automated feature that I don't know how to turn off.

It is only occurring from one retailer, not all marketing emails that I receive.

Thanks for any help!

The only way this can happen is that your Evernote e-mail address is being used. This you can change easily:

Go to your account settings and reset the Evernote e-mail address (the one that you use to send e-mails to your Evernote account not the one you used for registration).

Archived