Rename attachment for PDFs greyed out

vatark

Idea

I've noticed over the last few days that the rename attachment function for PDFs has stopped working. Although I raised a support ticket on 4 November I have yet to hear from Evernote about this issue. Is anyone else seeing it?

11 replies to this idea

i have stumble across a way to be able to rename PDF attachments. You need to put the cursor in the note. In my case I'm doing this with notes that only contain a single PDF so I have to get the cursor either before or after the PDF, which I usually have set to view inline. It seems to me though that as I can rename Word files following the same workflow I used to use for PDFs that this is a bug that has crept in since v5.7.

i have stumble across a way to be able to rename PDF attachments. You need to put the cursor in the note. In my case I'm doing this with notes that only contain a single PDF so I have to get the cursor either before or after the PDF, which I usually have set to view inline. It seems to me though that as I can rename Word files following the same workflow I used to use for PDFs that this is a bug that has crept in since v5.7.

Thank you for this! I've been banging my head on trying to figure out how to get this functionality back for an hour. I saw it ungrey one time and couldn't figure out what I had been doing.

Hope they can fix this for just a mouse over instead of having to be in the document but gratzie for the workaround!

Archived