Web Clipper can’t sign in to Evernote

JochenKai

Hello,

I am using Chrome (version 38.0.2125.111) for OS X (version 10.10, "Yosemite") with Web Clipper (version 6.2.6). Web Clipper can’t, however, sign in to Evernote. To the left under the elephant’s head there is a small red circle. Clicking the Web Clipper icon does absolutely nothing. Is this a bug?

Kind regards

Jochen

Hi Jochen,

In our tests with the same configuration it works as expected = the sign in form shows up and accepts valid credentials.

Please check if you have other extensions installed & settings that may block the UI from showing. Usual suspects for this is Adblock, popup blocker settings.

Also try invoking the sign in form on a blank new tab as some sites may be problematic. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I have a similar  configuration to Jochen's OS X Yosemite and chrome  38.0. I was able to get this working by taking the following steps:  Flush any Evernote related cookies. Uninstall and reinstall the extension and  temporally shut down Adblock. It's not clear what fixed it. I don't think it's Adblock related I enabled it after logging out and was able to log back in.

Archived