Presentation Mode in Mobile does not carry over from desktop

I was really excited about the presentation mode updates.   I noticed however, when you have setup a note for presentation, then go to your mobile device, the settings do not carry over.  If I am using my phone to Airplay the presentation, this really breaks the value of the setup.  Yes, I could present from the computer, but I was just hoping this solution worked.  

Anyone else finding this as well?  I hope it's on the roadmap to fix.  

I was really excited about the presentation mode updates.   I noticed however, when you have setup a note for presentation, then go to your mobile device, the settings do not carry over.  If I am using my phone to Airplay the presentation, this really breaks the value of the setup.  Yes, I could present from the computer, but I was just hoping this solution worked.  

What do you mean with 'setup a note for presentation'? Using new layout editor inMac application?

If yes, then unfortunately the editor behavior has not been implemented on iOS. But on iOS side, you can still use the horizontal rulers (which Mac version replaced with dividers in layout editor) to split your presentation content.

What do you mean with 'setup a note for presentation'? Using new layout editor inMac application?

If yes, then unfortunately the editor behavior has not been implemented on iOS. But on iOS side, you can still use the horizontal rulers (which Mac version replaced with dividers in layout editor) to split your presentation content.

just means I can't format it on my computer, then go to iOS to present. 

just means I can't format it on my computer, then go to iOS to present. 

Yes, as said, unfortunately the new dividers are not implemented yet on iOS. To break the presentation in sections on iOS, you can still use horizontal lines though.

Archived