Changing a note from double spacing to single spacing

I have a note that has single spacing and now when I make entries, the entries are double spaced.  I've looked everywhere I can think of in Evernote to correct this, but can't find a way to change the spacing.  Can someone give me directions how to change double spaced entries to single spaced entries?  Thank you.

• Level 5*

There's no way to format notes other than via the commands on the toolbar.  If your note has embedded formatting,  it's a hold-over from previous content that had that formatting copied from elsewhere.  Either start a new note and type in the content again,  or copy the content into Word or some other word processor,  format it as you require and copy/ paste back.

• Level 5*

Doesn't always work, but sometimes if I select the text and click increase indent followed by decrease indent it cleans it up.  Don't know why, but it works particularly with forwarded emails whose format gets whacked in EN more often than not.  FWIW.

• Level 5*

I have a note that has single spacing and now when I make entries, the entries are double spaced.  I've looked everywhere I can think of in Evernote to correct this, but can't find a way to change the spacing.  Can someone give me directions how to change double spaced entries to single spaced entries?  Thank you.

You might try Evernote menu > Format > Simplify Formatting

Archived