Ipad Air 8.1 - Evernote 7.6.0 312764 Crashing

• Level 5*

This same issue is being reported in other threads.  Looks like a bug to me.

I suggest you Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug, crash, or data lost", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.

• 2 months later...

I am really new to Evernote. Not even sure f I can use it. I tried it on my iPad and it crashes every time. I went to support to get help and they are telling me that I have to have premium service to report this crash problem. Really, I'm supposed to buy premium service for a product that doesn't work! That I'm not even sure I want to use? Really? This seems like a poor business model to me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I was experiencing the constant crashes in Evernote for my iPad as well. I have an iPad Air 2; was previously using an iPad 3; both were running iOS 8.1; I recently upgraded to iOS 9.0; Evernote kept crashing in every combination; I just recently took the following steps:

I made sure my notes were synced; I deleted my Evernote app; I went into my AppStore app and downloaded the App again; I signed in to my account and allowed the notes to reload, then re-established my preferences the way I like them. I've now been using it and so far, no crashes. I hope this helps some of you!

• 3 months later...

Thats great except some of my notes are somehow not synched and the crashing is preventing a synch from occurring which means I lose my notes if I follow your advice.  Anyone have other advice in order to save my data prior to re-installing on my Ipad?

• 1 year later...
  • Level 5*
26 minutes ago, Leovanas@hotmail.com said:

Same issue here. Why isn't there any input from EN on this forum ?

Are you sure you're posting in the correct discussion.  This was stated in Nov 2014 and relates to an older version of IOS and Evernote

If you need to contact Evernote  Contact Evernote Support Twitter @evernotehelps   

also an Evernote Employee hosts a discussion for each release

Archived