Using Evernote for Bookmarks

Hello all,

I'd like to have a note dedicated to bookmarks.  I've tried the web clipper in Firefox but the problem is it makes a new note for every page, where I want a note for Youtube links, a note for work-related pages, etc.  I can drag a bookmarks folder from Firefox into a note and that does the trick, but what about adding new links manually?  I can copy and paste the URL from the browser, but I'm unable to edit the title of the page.  Any tips on how to make this work?

Thanks!

May I suggest you look at Diigo? It's an online Bookmarking that does so much more than just bookmark sites, even on the free version as I'm currently using. It's actually a very robust research tool! Though you can use it - for free - as a way to just manage bookkmarks. You can even import all your old ones from other sources.

https://www.diigo.com/

Hello all,

I'd like to have a note dedicated to bookmarks. I've tried the web clipper in Firefox but the problem is it makes a new note for every page, where I want a note for Youtube links, a note for work-related pages, etc. I can drag a bookmarks folder from Firefox into a note and that does the trick, but what about adding new links manually? I can copy and paste the URL from the browser, but I'm unable to edit the title of the page. Any tips on how to make this work?

Thanks!

Archived