We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I've created some notes containing voice memos. I want to transfer these files in my computer, but when I sync, the recorded audio files don't appear on evernote on my computer! I've already controlled the internet connection, there are no error messages and everything is ok. What can I do ?? Please answer

I've created some notes containing voice memos. I want to transfer these files in my computer, but when I sync, the recorded audio files don't appear on evernote on my computer! I've already controlled the internet connection, there are no error messages and everything is ok. What can I do ?? Please answer

Do the notes appear in your desktop client (computer) without the audio files... or are there no notes at all? Have you checked the web client online (in a browser) to see if they have synced there?