Evernote 5.6.2 / Mac 10.9.4 - Capture Selection Broken

Fat Panda

Idea

With the latest 5.6.2 update it seems the ability to Capture Selection from Screen directly into Evernote (Mac Feature) only works 20% of the time.  Instead of the captured object, I get a small rectangular box with a "?"  on the inside.  

I can try 5-6 trys before the captured object takes, or if I close the Evernote window, and open again, that seems to allow the caputre to work again.    There seems no repeatablity to when it works, or does not work. 

post-230756-0-19113600-1414530216.jpg

4 replies to this idea

Cross hairs seems to work just fine.  I can right mouse click on the evernote window where I want to instert the screenshot, then I get the crosshairs as normal.  Select the area I want to capture, then I get about 80% of the time the blue outlined question mark.    Yes, I have two monitors.  

• Level 5*

I'd guess it might make a difference if you highlight an area on the main system screen as opposed to one on another monitor - I sometimes get issues in that direction;  it's probably worthwhile to complete a support request - use the Chat option if you're a premium member..

Archived