Evernote reminders - jumping back to the top of the page

Can anyone help me?  Whenever I am working through my reminders list (and deleting jobs that have been done) once I have deleted a job the cursor goes flying back to the top of the list - which means I lose my place in the list and have to scroll down to find where I was up to.  It is driving me nuts!  Am I doing something wrong?  Does anyone have any wisdom?

Can anyone help me?  Whenever I am working through my reminders list (and deleting jobs that have been done) once I have deleted a job the cursor goes flying back to the top of the list - which means I lose my place in the list and have to scroll down to find where I was up to.  It is driving me nuts!  Am I doing something wrong?  Does anyone have any wisdom?

It does exactly the same for me on Windows desktop... also when you reorder anything in a long reminder list by dragging and dropping, it resets to the top of the list. I doubt there's a solution for this... unless you either collapse all notebooks you're not viewing (when viewing "all notes" or a stack) and/ or go to a single notebook context. All this really serves to do is shorten the reminder list, so that it doesn't scroll off the page. I know, as a result, you would not be able to drag directly to another notebook in the list... but, remember, you can also drag to any notebook in the left panel too... which does the same thing as dragging within the reminder list itself. If you have a really long list you're reviewing in one notebook, I'm afraid you're stuck with the way the desktop behaves until they fix it. Kind of a pain in the butt, right!

Archived